Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Its Been A While, But I've Been Busy!

Okay, since its been quite a while since I posted anything here on the blog... a long while. So I thought I'd get everyone (anyone out there) caught up to speed on what I've been busy with. I've putting all my freetime into supporting the Game Guru community. Game Guru being a 3D video game engined developed by The Game Creators (TGC).

I've previously used their FPSCreator engine which is essientally the earlier incarnation of Game Guru. I'm busy putting together awesome scripts and playing around with making 3D Models that people can use within their very own games.

I think a lot of Indie Game Developers or any artist really might be able to relate to this problem I've been having for as long as I can remember. You get an idea and half impliment it and then quickly become teased into another completely different idea. Finding yourself swimming in 20+ unfinished projects without a single goal insight. This is something I've been struggling with every since I was quite young and got into game development.

So I've decided to actually can dozens upon dozens of projects so I can at the least focus on a more managable number.

For those that may not know, i've been the sole developer behind the Fallout New Ronto (Fallout 4) Mod. I completely underestimated the amount of work invovled in creating something similar to the sale of a full Bethesda produced Fallout DLC. While I made a lot of progress, I find my personal life started to clash a lot with the project. So I've decided to take a "break" from the entire project. I've received a lot of messages for people interesting in taking a lead on the project and contining it in their own way. However I feel personally attached to what I have started and while it may never get completed I'd like to respect my original vision. Who knows? I might change my mind some other day. But I know I just dont have time for a project of that scale.

With that said, I have decided to jump back into the indie game dev scene and start work on some more lesser ambitious projects and filter out to see which could actually see its end of production and be ready for a public release.

I started working on a winter surival game called Nuclear Winter, of which I've been working on every day for about 3 to 4 hours. Doesn't seem like a lot of time in the programming world, but its about all I got these days in my busy life. I'd love to share some of the work I've been doing on this project and if you give this Blog a follow, like, subscribe, bookmark, or whatever its called these days; I'd greatly appreiate it and id love to see you back as I share with you what I've been so passionately working on in the past few months.

Take care for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment